Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ABC Blog Etc.

ABC has a new Blog! Yippee! Hooray! Fantasticness (patent pending)! Super excited by all the overwhelming support and blessings that have been coming along at a simply marvelous pace! Blog address for ABC: antibullyingcoalition.blogspot.com


Almost done with classes for the semester *breathe sigh of relief*. 4 Online classes has been rough. I'm glad I was early enough in my college career to be able to take 4 classes and remain full time to accommodate for butt surgery in January, however it's hard to stay on task. Take right now for example, I really should be doing my homework. In fact my history homework is right underneath my hands and this keyboard. It's like it's staring at me, taunting me to actually do my work. As I look to my right is my Criminology book and down on the floor to my right is my Psych. All going ignored. But I will get it done, as I always do. Nothing is due until the end of the week and I will get my history homework done by 5. It's only 5 pages of reading and then posting about the downfall of the housing market as we are on contemporary issues. That shouldn't be that hard for me to write about considering I worked in the title industry before, during and after that fall.

First listing was signed yesterday! Delightful walk-in on floor time. I'm giving myself a Woot Woot! for being here and on floor! I'm also here today as I type this blog, on floor time, hoping for that million dollar phone call :D.

And the Poor Doodle Bug has had a fever for 3 days. :( Woke up this morning and I thought she felt fine, took her temp and it was 101.2. Obviously shows what I know (not much). David stayed home with her as he wasn't feeling the best either. Hope no one else in the house gets it!

Okay fine, history homework must be done!

Together we Can End Bullying, Visit ABC on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AntiBullyingCoalition

No comments:

Post a Comment