Monday, April 18, 2011

Consistent Blogging

So here I sit…. At 7 am with 2 dogs and a cat resting on the top of the couch looking outside just daring anything to walk by so they can totally wig out over it, run across my legs and act like cookoo birds. I really don’t know what cookoo birds actually act like, but in my mind they act like my dogs when they are hyped up.

I have had a Word document on my Desktop for at least a month and a half with the title “Blog Progress.” Do you want to know how much Progress has been made? That’s right, None! But here I am to change that!

A few days ago a blogpost by Mommie Dearest Strikes Again was floating around on several Pages I like. It’s a Note to the Mean girls, and the Mommie’s writing style and flair for writing gave me the spurt I needed to actively ensure writing in my lonely neglected blog again! So I’m back, for now!

It’s been a busy time since I last wrote and I will now give you the short short version of the things that I can remember with half a cup of coffee in my system.

Gracie Doodle Dandy – Last November I mailed out a packet of pictures of my Doodle to BMG Models in Chicago. This was after Jessica and Scott took her to answer one of those radio ads and ultimately they wanted a lot of money and I’ve heard from several reputable services it’s a Scam, Scam, Scam! So I decided to call around Chicago and the local Modeling and Talent Agencies. I really liked BMG Models and what they had to say so I decided to send pictures of Gracie only to them. In January I got a call to meet in February! How exciting! The Doodle was thrilled! She is now signed with BMG and we are really looking forward to auditions! She has such an outgoing and friendly personality and loves to get her picture taken. I am going to attempt to add a picture mid-way through of her headshot(s).





Chloe – We added a dog to our family! That’s right we are up to 3! Chloe is a doll baby, who has a penchant for easily gliding over our 4 foot fence and then looking at us like “I don’t know how I got over here.” Then she races along the side of the house and comes up front instead of just hopping back over. She’s a fawn boxer and super duper sweet. She, Aspen and Jet all bonded relatively quickly though I’m pretty sure Aspen is still sad she’s not the only poor baby in the house anymore. Chloe likes to paw me halfway to death first thing in the morning (according to her). Morning for Chloe is 6. Morning for me would preferably be 7 but I’m getting used to the exhaustion. I even got to sleep in for the first time in I don’ t know how long on Saturday! It was 8:45 when I got up (after I stumbled and let the dogs out and back in at 6 am). Usually I can’t go back to sleep, as soon as my feet are on the ground I’m usually up!



Real Estate – Well I finally took my Real Estate Classes and subsequently State exam and Passed! Just wanting for my Real Estate license to be approved! Super excited to team up with David. We had batted around Team Names for awhile and finally found one that we are really excited about! Once it’s done I’ll share it.
Losing Weight – Such a struggle! I was doing so well with working out, water intake and limiting food portions. Lately, I’ve not been doing as great. My pop intake has increased as I’m so tired and think I need it. My food portions are all whacked out again and I’ve been eating too much candy. Plus I’ve been so busy I only went to the gym once last week. I need to make more of an effort. I realize this. I know it’s not going to go anywhere without a lot of hard work and determination, but it is definitely a struggle daily!

ABC – Words cannot even express the awe that I feel from the tremendous support that we’ve received for ABC: Anti-Bullying Coalition. I’m incredibly passionate about ending bullying in our schools and community and feel that Together we can!

ABC’s Facebook Page is: www.facebook.com/AntiBullyingCoalition

and

We were also featured on the Front Page of The News Dispatch:

http://www.thenewsdispatch.com/articles/2011/04/10/news/local/doc4d9fb8b9ba345994045938.txt

ABC will be at the Samaritan Skedaddle in Michigan City on April 30 and hosting our first workshop on May 7!

Must get kids up and around and officially start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment