Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

Gosh, I've been bad about writing regularly. I should be better. I used to write Blog in every week in my calendar planner, but I haven't done so in weeks.... So note to self: Start writing a reminder in my calendar planner :).

I'm currently watching The Office when Jim and Pam have their baby and it's quite distracting and very funny. I really should get up, take a shower, clean house, do some more homework but first blogging.

Things at school has been going really well. In Spanish I had a 96% at midterm, but then a couple students asked if I turned in our first quiz from our prior professor and I said no, so I turned it in and received an additional 10 bonus points! I am so excited as I really work hard in all my classes and of course am minoring in Spanish!

March 23 was my parents 20th anniversary. April 3 we are having a lunch at their house. It was Mandi's idea, and a brilliant one at that!

Saturday was Mandy's 30th birthday and party. It was a lot of fun! We went to Cowboy Up in Mendon. I've never been there before. We ate at the Smokehouse portion and then went into the bar. There were so many people there, couldn't believe it... and the line dancing was amazing.... I felt photogenic for once so that was nice and got some great pictures of David and myself.

Yesterday morning we had breakfast with my parents at Ryan's, then we went to Redamak's for dinner (with David, Debbie and Blythe). It was my first time at Redamak's and my friend, fellow student, Shariann waited on us. We relaxed last night and watched Old Dogs, Hachi and Time Traveler's Wife. Old Dogs was just okay, definitely corny at times and very few laughable moments. Hachi was the best of the night and I cried at least the entire last half. The devotion of the dog was amazing. The Time Traveler's Wife was a way better book than a movie. The movie was good and the actress playing Claire (who also played the lead in Notebook) is awesome. The movie was like a fast forward version of the movie, it wasn't terrible but I'd rather read the book. The book was by far better!

Well I'm off to write stuff down for my oral exam in Spanish tomorrow, then have Algebra today and the twins come home tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment