Monday, November 8, 2010

Diet Day #1

Well I feel very proud of my first day diet. I'm not following a diet persay, just trying to be recognizant of portion control and eating healthier. I worked out on the bike for 25 minutes while watching Say Yes to the Dress (talk about inspiration to lose weight!). I also went to the gym and signed up under David's membership and am going at the vicious hour of 6:45 to the gym in the morning with Maggie. I feel I did my friend duty by telling her I'm going to look like shit tomorrow (and she pointed out even worse after we are done). I've never gotten up early before to work out so this should be interesting! I really do hope this is a new lifestyle for me and that I can maintain a good and healthy weight with healthy eating and exercising. I know 2 days during this Unofficial Biggest Loser Competition where I'm going to eat what I want and those are Thanksgiving and the Holiday Food Fest I'm having her at home. I am sure there will be slip ups, but I'll just dust myself off and get back on the proverbial exercise horse J.

Food Journal – Diet Day #1

Water: 2 - 3

Morning: Bowl of Special K with 1% milk (trying to step down from 2%)

Banana

Mid-morning Snack: Apple

Lunch: Ham, Roast Beef and Turkey sandwich w/mustard; Salad w/catalina dressing and lots of veggies!

Snack: Handful of pecans

Dinner: One Filet of Tilapia (baked in extra light virgin olive oil and Nature's Seasons), ¼ cup Brown Rice, ½ Cup Green Beans (approx.), Tablespoon-ish diced tomatoes and green chiles!

After class snack: (1) 100 calorie pack of hostess cupcakes (Delicious!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment