Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Diet Day #2

Water Count: 5 (16 oz bottles)

Breakfast:

1 ½ cup of Coffee

Banana

Bite of Bagel w/cream cheese

Breakfast: Bowl of Special K fruit and yogurt w/ 1% milk

Lunch:

Big Salad w/Catalina

Container of Mandarin Oranges

Snack:

True Delights 110 cal. Dark chocolate w/hazelnut square

Dinner:

Chicken Stirfry

Evening Snack:

Cottage Cheese w/Pineappple

Today got up at 6:24 to get around for Maggie to pick me up for a work-out. We figure it'll keep us in line when we have one of us picking up the other… kind of like a check system J. Work out was what I expected, sucky! It was really nice to work-out with Maggie but I was a sweaty mess before I was off the elliptical. I felt really good after it. Very awake but around mid-morning/early-afternoon I was really hoping for a nap. Unfortunately I was at school, so it wasn't going to happen. I was really tempted by the smell of the pizza in the PNC cafeteria. It was like torture! But I convinced myself that a large salad w/mandarin oranges on the side was better. I stopped at the grocery store on my way home and was absolutely starving by the time I checked out. I quickly ripped open the True Delights listed above and then realized that it was dark chocolate and I can't stand dark chocolate. Still it satisfied my hunger and was only 110 cal. Tonight at dinner the chicken stir-fry (only using olive oil spray) was really good, other than I added soy sauce… Probably not the smartest thing based on sodium but I'm okay with that. Tomorrow morning up at 6:30 to pick up Maggie for just cardio tomorrow morning for about half hour. Then again on Friday! Hoping for an early bedtime tonight, but am really looking forward to watching The Biggest Loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment