Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Movie Review!

I'm finally feeling decent about my Evaluative Essay due Thursday February 18. About time. John being sick, the breathing treatments and the exhaustion was a deterrrent to my writing. With lots of help from great friends, family and boyfriend I finally feel that I'm in a really good place with my paper. I'll post it on here on Thursday or Friday morning.

Aspen and Lilly got fixed today. The house seems strangely quiet without Aspen lumbering through the house with her happy go lucky smile on her puppy dog face. I love waking up with her laying next to me, one leg on David. I'm looking forward to picking her up tomorrow morning though her pitifulness will be something comparable to the dramaticness of Grace :).

Tomorrow is also John's 100th checkup. Okay maybe not 100th but more like the 4th. I really hope they say he's better. He seems fine, doesn't cough anymore and does his breathing treatments like a pro. I know Scott and Jessica are looking forward to having the twins back and take them to the Great Wolf Lodge this weekend with Jess' family. It's been a long two weeks!

Thursday my Evaluative Essay, Process Journal, Thesaurus to Dictionary are all due in English and I have my first Spanish exam that morning! I plan on doing lots of studying for the exam tomorrow and finishing up my Evaluative Essay so it's the best it can be when it's handed in Thursday.

I finished reading PUSH by Sapphire last night and though I cringed in the beginning the book is definitely going on my highly recommended list. Another author I've been reading alot is Kristin Hannah. True Colors and Firefly Lane are my favorites but everything is really really good. Good women stories.

I sometimes struggle with how to end a blog.... Like now..... I'm tired! I got up at a bit after 6 to work on my paper.... OBSESSIVE!

I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment