Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday, Monday!

I sang along as I typed the Title of this blog (Mamas and Papas)!

So I'm feeling good about school. I think I got a B on my Spanish exam. I would prefer to think I received an A, but I will instead prepare myself for a B as I'm still sometimes unsure regarding accent marks and I'm pretty sure I mispelled purple.

I turned in my Hairspray paper and I feel good about that. The next two papers kind of go hand in hand and so hopefully they will flow smoothly together. I am a bit frustrated as I cannot access any of the documents on the I Drive for this assignment I have due tomorrow so I'm hoping that I can get that fixed and be able to do my work! I definitely know I can start feeling the pinch of feeling behind soon enough.

Yesterday David and I watched Percy Jackson, the Lightning Thief. It had its good parts as well as bad. I enjoyed the Gods, Hades in particular, the size of them, the special effects. The teenage actors were painful to watch especially the oh so dreadfully long longing looks between Percy and Athena's demi god daughter. I would definitely recommend it as a Rental and that's it.

We also watched Revolutionary Road over the weekend, the movie with Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. I had wanted to see it though I know thoroughly regret that decision. It's such a Downer!!!

Well I'm still battling to open stuff that is due for tomorrow in English so I need to get around so I can run to Computer Lab and see if I can do it there. UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment