Monday, February 14, 2011

25 Things I love on Valentine's Day

1. My family including but not limited to my fiance, my kids, my parents, my siblings, my fiance's family, my extended family etc. etc. You get the idea.

2. My doggies cuz they are cute, funny, cuddly and pathetic all at the same time

3. My friends, other than Heidi, of course.... and the other ones that piss me off

4. Frosted Shredded Wheat, regular size or little bites...not the Big Bites kind, ew.

5. Coffee!

6. My house - especially when it's clean for approximately 5 minutes before it's destroyed.

7. My Honda Pilot. I love the leather seats, especially since Aspen had diarrhea in there and if they were cloth, well I would have had to sell my car.

8. The dual-heated King Size blanket that Debbie got us for Christmas.
8.a. The awesome pot rack my parents got us for Christmas!

9. The internet!

10. Chocolate Covered Strawberries

11. Caramel Apples on Steroids from the chocolate company that combined with Cold Stone in Valpo.... Rocky Mountain Chocolate I think it is.

12. Chipotle Mexican Grill Steak Tacos with fresh pico.

13. Going to college

14. Being a Mom

15. The Pioneer Woman and Kara Williams for suggesting her!

16. The Pioneer Woman's Marlboro Man... you will too if you read Black Heels and Tractor Wheels

17. Summertime

18. Say Yes to the Dress and What Not to Wear (the only 2 acceptable shows on TLC)

19. Facebook - the perfect reason to procrastinate

20. Bradley Cooper - because he's super fine!

21. The Mentalist and especially Simon Baker

22. JCPenney's Worthington Line

23. Music - all kinds except for the honkiest tonkiest country and heavy death metal

24. The beach!

25. Working out.... Yes I actually love to work out!

2 comments:

  1. I also hate you and love coffee. About that blanket, I have falled in love with Debbie's and will probably be making a purchase ASAP! You should also know I hate the beach and so this is just another reason why we should not be friends.

    ReplyDelete