Friday, February 11, 2011

Creation of Words by Cari (Patent Pending):

Foff ~ Foff is really a smooshing of a word…. It comes in two parts F and Off. I created this term while talking to Heidi via FB chat. FB chat sucks, let's just put that out there, it's true, everyone knows it. We joke around a lot, Heidi and I. I am clearly superior in cleverness to her, but ya know she tries…. Bahahha, I crack myself up. Moving on to the creation of Foff. So many times would I say F Off to Miss Heidi via FB chat. Then one day I went with Foff. Foff is fantastic for a couple of reasons… first of all, most people will have no clue what Foff means, which means it's vague and clever, two of my favorite things. Secondly, you are swearing without swearing. Priceless! I'm sure there are more reasons, but I'm over it.


 

Moving on….


 

Slackability ~ Slackability is a word I created reflecting my weekly procrastinations to do my homework. I have the ability, but I push off which means I'm obviously a slacker. Mush together and voila!


 

Floser ~ This was an Epic Fail moment of Heidi, when I was attempting to create new words by putting an F in front of them. She tried out Floser which is obviously amazing. Great accidental example, new word!


 

LMTO ~ We know about the LMAO, ROTLMAO and many other variations. I decided my rear had enough working out… so I moved on to a problem area. My thighs. Laugh Your Thighs Off with a LMTO!


 

LMSO ~ LMTO worked out so well after a few weeks I turned my attention to my serious problem area aka my Stomach. It has stuck for a few weeks as it does not seem to be working yet. Will keep you updated.


 

Fantasticness ~ What's better than something being fantastic? The fantasticness of something, of course…. Silly!

Carisk ~ Ah, I love Candice's Auto Correct. With it, we learned that Heidi is auto corrected to Brisk. After that, it just kind of stuck. Then one night Heidi and I decided to create a Brangelina type name, without the excessive homewreckingness….. Carisk was formed and we never looked back!


 

Doucheology ~ My lovely fiancĂ© created this word as the study of doucheism. I love him when he's brilliant… and even when he totally irritates me.


 

Douchetastic ~ A word doucheologists use to exclaim when something is totally tubular or fantastic. Use it, love it.

That's it for now, but I am always on a quest for new and better words. Comment to add your own word and I will continue to update this as new brilliant words come to me and my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment