Saturday, February 26, 2011

I want to be on Ellen!

I think it's important to have goals. Goals can drive a person, make a person want to do better, be better and achieve something. My current goal is to be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. I send everything to Ellen. Pictures, videos, letters, panties. Haha, just joking about the panties… or am I? No I really am. I love Ellen, but let's face it, that would just be weird.

    I am considering creating a Get Cari on Ellen page on Facebook… However I don't like that title. I just thought of that title but I do not love it. Shouldn't my brain come up with something brilliant? Something that will catch the interest of Ellen or Ellen's employees that will make them sit up and say, "YES! We have found Ellen's next guest." Bah! I'll just content myself with saying it's a work in progress. I WILL come up with something Brilliant and I WILL create a FB page in the hopes of catching the attention of the Ellen crew.

    Now let's be honest with each other here. WE all know I'm afraid of everything. Everything includes flying. I'm not afraid of Everything, but I definitely am afraid of a lot. Friends of mine have asked if there is anything that they are afraid of that I'm not afraid of. We haven't run across anything yet.

    I was off on a tangent there. Back to the point, fear of flying. So how will I get on Ellen if I'm afraid of flying? I am willing to take my Xanax like a good fearful girl and get on a plane with my children and clench the armrests the entire time to get to Ellen.

    But can any other goal measure up to the one of being on Ellen? Deep question right? I'm willing to chance it.

    I'd really love my girls to be able to be on while The Bieber is there…. And Usher was there… because we all know I squeal like a little girl when I see Usher. But the girls would just flip out… especially Gracie who is determined to marry him. Who can really blame the Doodle? He is adorable.

    This is the point where I include the link to the Doodle (Gracie) talking about her boyfriend The Bieber.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMomoftwinsplus1?feature=mhsn#p/a/u/1/ZeaRC50h4m0

    And then talking about his haircut:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMomoftwinsplus1?feature=mhsn#p/u/3/SFOgjaVTgBg

    Enjoy!

    This post is brought to you mostly because:

    A: Getting me on Ellen (pretty sure I'm clear about my goals here)

    B: My desire to be a more consistent blogger

    C: Getting more views on Gracie talking about her boyfriend, because it's so cute.

    D: I have to go potty. That was obscure, but it feels right J

No comments:

Post a Comment