Friday, February 11, 2011

Funny Kid Moments

In my desire to blog more I am going to start Funny Kids Moments... a segment of the cleverness, funny-ness and brilliance of my children. Why have a blog if you can't go on and on about your kids, ya know?

Funny moments of this week 2/11/11:

#1: The setting: David walks in from work. I go and attack him with kisses while he continue to pulls away slightly. After I finally give up, Blythe says, "David, I totally feel your pain. She does that to me Every Night!"

#2: Last night we are on our way to Walmart to get Valentine's Day cards.... We had just left the dance where no one but Grace danced. Grace makes friends wherever she goes. She's fantastic. Moving on.... Our conversation goes likes this:

Me: Girls, you looked realllllly beautiful tonight. *Pause* John, you looked realllllllly handsome.

Blythe: Mom I don't want you to get all attitude-ish with me and No Offense, but All John did was put on a shirt and pants.

Me: Blythe, when you start a statement with No Offense, someone will always take offense.

#3: Took Johnny to All Star Cuts today for a haircut. Attempted to take him to Hair Cuttery, but after an irritating phone call with them, I decided they are now dead to me. John barely spoke as the lady cut his hair.. He's rather shy in most social settings which is why he's so adorable.... well one of the many reasons. The lady and I chatted a bit while she did his hair.

As we were leaving John says he wants her to cut his hair again and I response Of course. After we got in the car, Grace says: "Mom, she should be your best friend." (She being the hair stylist) I laugh and tell her I already have best friends. Grace: "Like Heidi?" Me: I say "Yes and Candice." *Pause* Grace: "Well you can have more than one best friend, she should be your best friend too." Precious!

2 comments: