Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Balance

It's Wednesday and I'm exhausted! This week has been really busy and I've stayed up late, well late for me (midnight), almost every night... My body is not used to it but I keep staying up late! Tonight I'm really going to try and get some sleep.

Classes are still going well. I have made a couple friends and like the work, I'm still working on the balance of things regarding home and school, or maybe I should say homework, home and school. I have a daily calendar thta really helps me keep everything together and I have daily to-dos. If I don't get to them I move them til the next day, or later in the week depending on class schedule. I have been putting Homework on every day, but decided instead to write down 30 minutes Algebra, 30 minutes Spanish, 10 minutes English (for reading portion). I have my Literacy Narrative due on Tuesday and I'm STRESSED about this! I'm still not 100% sure what I want to write on, though I continually go back to how being a mother changed my life. I'm not sure I could write 5 - 7 pages about anything but being a mother.

David, the kids and I played Wii sports resort tonight. What fun! My favorite is the swordplay, it's incredibly cathartic! Whacking a fake Mii with a fake sword is wonderful! I was a bit put out that if you don't have Wii Motion Plus on a remote you can't use it for any game on Wii sports resort. Kind of a racket!

I think I overuse exclamation points. Saying that reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where Elaine breaks up with a guy for not using an exclamation point then she goes on to overuse exclamation points. I love Seinfeld. What a brilliant show. You could easily relate any life experience to Seinfeld and all of our individual idiosyncrasies (I had to look up how to spell that word :) ).

I'm off to watch American Idol with David. Love the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment