Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend!

I'm stuck trying to figure out how to start.

Friday was my mom's birthday and I got her and Dad Carrie Underwood tickets for a show in April. They came over to Michigan City for dinner, a gourmet dinner of chili dogs and chips and dip! It was a great time!

We had a busy weekend, Saturday we got up and went to Bounceland in Kalamazoo which my kids love to do. It was David's first time and he was sweating halfway in! It definitely wears you out! We went to lunch at QDoba which was delicious and makes me wish there was a QDoba here. I did my Algebra in my book on the way there and back which was nice as I like to do it often to keep it fresh in my mind. My first exam is a week from now and I'm a bit nervous about it but I think I will do well. Plus you get to use a formula sheet so that's comforting! Algebra is a challenge but English is far more so.

I worked on my Lit Narrative some more this weekend, adding more info and I'm at 7 pages but I am not happy nor confident with it at all. I put it in order, I had previously been entering paragraph after paragraph whenever they popped in my head and didn't put it in order. So I did that and hopefully I can continue to improve on my writing. I am so daunted by this class and right now I'm just hoping I pass. I don't want to drop it because we all face difficult personalities or differences in opinion so I'm not going to like all my classes but I am determined to get thru it!

We found a couch finally! We've been looking for what seems like Forever even though I know it hasn't really been that long. As soon as we saw it we knew it was the one. We get it Wednesday and I can't wait! In the meantime I'm trying to sell our current couch on craigslist so hopefully it goes quickly!

Sunday the kids and I went to JCPenney Portrait Studio to get their pictures taken. They wore the outfits that Debbie bought them for my Dad's funeral. All in purple of some kind. I know my Dad would've loved these pictures because they turned out so good! It was hard to choose what I wanted because I wanted them all! I veered away from the enhanced ones as they are insanely expensive! I get to pick them up February 4! Debbie came over for dinner and I made meatloaf, which was my dad's favorite meal. It made me think of him as everytime he came down I would make that.

I have most of my to-dos for today done and have to clean the house so I'm off til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment